WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO WELCOME YOU BACK!!!
We are excited to share the news that we are re-opening to our local market. Our friends, family and guests currently in Grenada can make advanced bookings with us to enjoy our ‘Out of this World’ diving. With the pandemic far from over, we will be adapting the way we operate to follow all the safety protocols, but most importantly to ensure the safety of our guests.
WHAT WE ARE DOING…
Below, we have outlined a few steps we have taken. All our protocols established adhere to PADI and International standards.
- Easy access hand washing and hand sanitizing stations have been setup
- Temperature checks and sign-in protocols in accordance with the Ministry of Health guidelines
- Clear readable signs and posters to follow our safety steps
- Our creative ‘turtle’ markers to help you follow our physical distancing guidelines
- Disinfectant stations for equipment and gear
- Multiple daily sanitizing and disinfecting of the dive shop and its surfaces
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO…
This will be a joint effort and we are asking you to help us, by adhering to our guidelines and following these few steps
- Please bring your own personal items (i.e. towels, face masks, etc.)
- Bring personal water bottle or drinking water
- We recommend you bring your own personal equipment and dive gear
- If you or any of your group is not feeling well, please consider all of us, stay home and reschedule your booking
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK IN ADVANCE
For our friends, family and guests abroad, we have not forgotten about you. Unfortunately, at this time, our potential re-opening to global markets has been postponed. Therefore, we have to be patient before we can welcome you back. We know you are excited to visit us in the near future, and we cannot wait for that! However, we will be using this time to prepare for our global reopening. Stay tuned to our social media platforms, as we continue to share with you the activities at the dive shop along with the wonders and beauty of the underwater world here on this Caribbean Paradise!
With love, from your Eco Dive Crew and Family
For any additional information, Contact Us