This exclusive course price is for current and active St George’s University Students and Faculty (valid ID will be required). This is a hugely discounted rate for the full PADI Open Water Diver certification programme. We understand what its like to be a student and scrapping dollars together to keep in class and eating regularly so to help we offer this amazing price – but we have to be strict to keep this benefit for our local SGU students only.
Included in this cost is everything you need to complete the PADI Open Water Diver certification programme. There is a 12 month time limit on completing all course components, but we can be very flexible with the study schedules, pool training and dive times so we can work with you around class, lab and exam times.
- be in good health (there is a medical to complete on registration available for download on our dive courses page. If in doubt ask your physician.)
- able to swim 200 yrds unassisted, and comfortable in water too deep to stand
- sense of adventure
- PADI Open Water crew pack or eLearning material
- instructor training pool and 4 open water dives
- equipment rental
- certification card and costs
- Donation made on your behalf to Project AWARE as part of our 100% AWARE commitment to contributing to ocean conservation. You will get a special certification card because of your donation
- all taxes.
- an awesome time with our crew and top of the class instructors 🙂
Ask us about group benefits or our SGUBA referral programme perks. Group rates and further discounts available, see items below, rates schemes adjust for groups of 2-4 and 5-8. This item however ensures that you can book on your schedule and come when it suits you. There are benefits to both and you have options!
Be sure to email us to confirm dates for the training and if you prefer the eLearning material we will need your full name, date of birth, type of device you are using (tablet or computer, we recommend computer) and email address to get you registered. email@example.com